- Golden Syrup Flavour Microwaveable Oats
- Win 1000s of Amazing Prizes
- 2021 is a new year, and we want to help you start proper! Quaker's got you covered, from yoga mindfulness courses to luxury glamping escapes and everything in between.
- It's a new year, new perspective, new you.
- Whatever you want to achieve, this is the year to make it happen!
- Simply head to quaker.co.uk/win2021 and enter your on-pack code for the chance to win*.
- 2021? You're gonna have it for breakfast!
- Prizes featured are examples only. Find the full list of prizes up for grabs at quaker.co.uk/win2021
- Have 2021 for Breakfast
- *UK, 18+. Main Promotional Period: 10:00 GMT 04/01/21 - 17:00 GMT 31/03/21. Purchase of a promotional pack necessary. Internet access required. To enter: visit www.quaker.co.uk/win2021, enter your details and barcode found on the side of the box. Max 1 entry per email address, per day, each with a separate purchase. Retain packaging for verification. Max 1 prize per household. Available Prizes: 1 x Tier 1, 100 x Tier 2, 500 x Tier 3, 2,000 x Tier 4 & 4,000 x Tier 5 prizes available to be won including home experiences, staycations and outdoor activities. Winners have choice of price within the relevant prize tier. Prizes awarded via instant win algorithm. All prizes available to be won. Not all prizes may be won. 10,896,000 total promotional packs. Wrap Up Prize Draw: Entries received between 17:01 GMT 31/03/21 - 17:00 GMT 30/04/21 will be entered into the wrap up draw for the chance to win 1 x Tier 3 prize. See website for full T&Cs, prize details and NI NPN. Promoter: Walkers Snacks Limited, 450 South Oak Way, Green Park, Reading, RG2 6UW.
- Magic breakfast fuel for learning
- We help deliver breakfast in schools with Magic Breakfast**
- You can support too at: www.magicbreakfast.com
- **Every day in the UK Quaker makes 16,000 breakfasts available for children at schools in the greatest need.
- Enjoy as part of a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Oat beta-glucan has been shown to lower blood cholesterol. High cholesterol is a risk factor in the development of coronary heart disease. Coronary heart disease has multiple risk factors and altering one of these risk factors may or may not have a beneficial effect.
- For further information on cooking instructions and microwave settings, please visit our website: www.quaker.co.uk
- - Made with 100% wholegrain Quaker rolled oats
- - Delicious porridge bursting with the warming flavour of golden syrup
- - Ready in just 2 minutes, Quaker Oat So Simple microwaveable oats are a great morning time-saver
- - In a rush? Slip a sachet into your bag and enjoy at the office. Simple.
- - Only natural flavours and no artificial preservatives
- For over 140 years, the Quaker family has been producing deliciously nourishing breakfasts from the mighty oat. Established in 1877 by Henry Parsons Crowell, Quaker Oats was created with the belief that everyone, everywhere should have access to good nutrition.
- There is a wide range of delicious Quaker breakfast solutions that are perfect for every unique schedule. Whether you're preparing a warming bowl of porridge topped with your favourite toppings at home or enjoying Quaker Oats So Simple before your morning meeting, there's a delicious Quaker breakfast to suit your morning ritual.
- We help deliver breakfast in schools with Magic Breakfast** You can support too at: www.magicbreakfast.com. Magic breakfast, fuel for learning **Every day in the UK Quaker makes 16,000 breakfasts available for children at schools in the greatest need.
- Oat beta-glucan 2.8g per 100g.
- Each serving (36g) contains 33% of the 3g of oat beta-glucan suggested per day.
- This cardboard can be recycled
- "Quaker" and the Quaker man device are registered trademarks.
- © Quaker Oats 2020
- Ready in 2 Mins
- Helps lower cholesterol
- Pack size: 288G
Quaker Wholegrain Rolled Oats (80%), Sugar, Natural Flavouring, Salt
- May contain Wheat, Barley and Soya. For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Best before: See side of pack.Store in a cool dry place
Instructions: 1 Simply boil 180ml (one sachet) of milk in a saucepan.
2 Stir in contents of one sachet of oats.
3 Simmer for 2 mins, or until milk is absorbed, stirring occasionally.
Number of uses
This pack contains 8 servings
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
8 x 3g ℮
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 36g||Per 36g^1 (%*)|
|Energy||1678 kJ||604 kJ||962 kJ|
|-||398 kcal||143 kcal||228 kcal (11%*)|
|Fat||7.4 g||2.6 g||5.8 g (8%*)|
|of which Saturates||1.0 g||0.3 g||2.2 g (11%*)|
|Carbohydrate||71 g||26 g||34 g|
|of which Sugars||19 g||6.9 g||15 g (17%*)|
|Fibre||5.9 g||2.1 g||2.1 g|
|Protein||8.7 g||3.1 g||9.6 g|
|Salt||0.50 g||0.18 g||0.41 g (7%*)|
|This pack contains 8 servings||-||-||-|
|^1 With 180ml of semi skimmed milk||-||-||-|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)||-||-||-|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.