- Fruit flavoured jelly sweets
- Visit us at www.rowntrees.co.uk, www.facebook.com/rowntrees or www.twitter.com/rowntrees.
- Rowntree's® Jelly Tots® are lovely little fruity-flavoured dots in five tasty flavours. Enjoy the taste of blackcurrant, strawberry, lemon, lime, and orange in every colourful sweet. Express your playful side with an individual bag of these tasty little tots. With real fruit juice and no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, they are perfect for a moment of child-like playfulness, whatever age you are.
- These joyfully colourful chewy sweets are brought to you by Rowntree's®, the makers of the classic Fruit Pastille. The story begins in 1862, when Henry Rowntree bought a cocoa works in York and transformed it into a confectionary company. Fruit Pastilles were invented in 1881, and since then we've been inventing even more delicious ways to enjoy fruity-flavoured sweets, such as Jelly Tots®. Following on from this, the confectionery company developed ROWNTREE'S Fruit Gums and JELLY TOTS. 2009 saw the launch of the newest edition to the family - ROWNTREE'S RANDOMS. All sweets in the Rowntree's® family are a great way to enjoy a more colourful, fruity-flavoured treat time.
- If you love Jelly Tots®, why not try Rowntree's® Randoms®? They're deliciously fruity gummy sweets in millions of potential random combinations!
- ® Reg. Trademark of Société des Produits Nestlé S.A.
- Nutritional Compass ®
- A sharing bag of our fruit flavoured Jellly Tots
- With blackcurrant, strawberry, lemon, lime, and orange flavours
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Pack size: 150G
Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Starch, Acids (Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid), Concentrated Fruit Juices (1%) (Apple, Grape, Blackcurrant, Orange, Lime, Lemon, Strawberry), Acidity Regulator (Trisodium Citrate), Flavourings, Colours (Anthocyanins, Copper Complexes of Chlorophyllins, Carotenes, Curcumin)
For Best Before End See Base. Store Cool and Dry
Preparation and Usage
- Love to Share
- ...With Others
- ...With a Movie
- ...As a Treat
- Know Your Servings
- 7 Sweets = 1 Serving
Number of uses
Contains approximately 11 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Important Young children (less than 4 years) have limited chewing ability and could choke on small sweets.
Lower age limit
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per serving**||Reference Intake*||% RI*|
|of which: saturates||0.1g||Trace||20g||<1%|
|of which: sugars||58.7g||7.5g||90g||8%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|Contains approximately 11 servings||-||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-||-|
Important Young children (less than 4 years) have limited chewing ability and could choke on small sweets.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.