- Ground Coriander
- For recipes and cooking suggestions visit: www.schwartz.co.uk
- Find us on Facebook
- Schwartz Ground Coriander is ground from whole
- To maintain its warming and zesty flavour and aroma.
- Our sustainable process begins right at the source
- Schwartz work directly with local farmers across over 40 countries to ensure our ingredients are of the highest quality. Carefully selecting the best spots to grow our herbs and spices around the world allows us to guarantee intense flavours, vibrant colours and powerful aromas.
- We don't rush the process
- We wait for the right time when our ingredients are at their peak flavour. We then choose the best crop and carefully harvest, dry and pack each herb and spice.
- The result?
- Herbs that are bursting with incredible flavour for tasty, home-cooked meals in no time.
- A sweet, spicy and citrusy essential for unlocking the rich flavours of curries, soups and rice dishes.
- This versatile ingredient is also ideal for spicing up everything from cakes to salsas and burgers, as being the perfect topping for roasted vegetables.
By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Suppliers of Herbs, Spices, Seasonings & Sauce Mixes McCormick (UK) Ltd T/A Schwartz
- Picked with care
- Packed with flavour
- Schwartz Ground Coriander is ground from whole to maintain its warming and zesty flavour and aroma
- Pack size: 24G
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Produced in the EU
Preparation and Usage
- Top Tips... Add to sizzling chicken, peppers and onion along with cumin and chillies for authentic Mexican fajitas.
Cap. Plastic - Check Local Recycling Jar. Glass - Widely Recycled
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.