- For recipes and cooking suggestions visit: www.schwartz.co.uk
- Find us on Facebook
- Schwartz Basil is handpicked
- To help preserve more of the natural colour, flavour & aroma.
- Our sustainable process begins right at the source
- Schwartz work directly with local farmers across over 40 countries to ensure our ingredients are of the highest quality. Carefully selecting the best spots to grow our herbs and spices around the world allows us to guarantee intense flavours, vibrant colours and powerful aromas.
- We don't rush the process
- We wait for the right time when our ingredients are at their peak flavour. We then choose the best crop and carefully harvest, dry and pack each herb and spice.
- The result?
- Herbs that are bursting with incredible flavour for tasty, home-cooked meals in no time.
- This sweet, peppery and versatile herb is a key ingredient in countless Italian and Mediterranean classics, and is an incredible addition to any tomato dish.
- Jar - Glass - widely recycled
- Cap - Plastic - check local recycling
By Appointment to Her Majesty the Queen Suppliers of Herbs, Spices, Seasonings & Sauce Mixes McCormick (UK) Ltd T/A Schwartz
- Picked with care
- Packed with flavour
- Schwartz Basil is handpicked to help preserve more of the natural flavour, colour and aroma
- Perfect for unlocking the flavours of soups, salads, sauces and even desserts
- Pack size: 10G
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Produced in the EU
Preparation and Usage
- Top Tips... Stir into chopped fresh tomatoes drizzled with olive oil for an aromatic Mediterranean inspired bruschetta topping. Also great sprinkled over pizzas or tray baked vegetables.
Cap. Check Locally Jar. Widely Recycled