- Bay Leaves
- Find us on Facebook
- For recipes and cooking suggestions visit: www.schwartz.co.uk
- Picked with care. Packed with flavour.
- Schwartz Bay Leaves are a warm, bittersweet and spicy go-to ingredient for a large variety of dishes.
- Gently dried to preserve more of the original flavour, colour and subtle aroma, they are also an essential part of the traditional Bouquet Garni herb mix.
- Perfect for adding flavour to soups, stews, sauces, stocks and marinades.
- Schwartz Bay Leaves is Picked with care. Packed with flavour.
- Our sustainable process begins right at the source
- Schwartz work directly with local farmers across over 40 countries to ensure our ingredients are of the highest quality. Carefully selecting the best spots to grow our herbs and spices around the world allows us to guarantee intense flavours, vibrant colours and powerful aromas.
- We don't rush the process
- We wait for the right time when our ingredients are at their peak flavour. We then choose the best crop and carefully harvest, dry and pack each herb and spice.
- The result?
- Seasonings that are bursting with incredible flavour for tasty, home-cooked meals in no time.
- Jar - Glass - widely recycled
- Cap - Plastic - check local recycling
By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Suppliers of Herbs, Spices, Seasonings & Sauce Mixes McCormick (UK) Ltd T/A Schwartz
- Packed by hand
- Pack size: 3G
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Packed in the EU
Preparation and Usage
- Use 1 per 2 servings
- Top Tips... Crush into marinades for grilled or barbecued meat and poultry. Stir into Bolognese sauce during cooking or cook rice pudding with a Bay Leaf for added flavour.
Cap. Check Locally Jar. Widely Recycled
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.