- Whole Black Peppercorns
- For recipes and cooking suggestions visit: www.schwartz.co.uk
- Find us on Facebook
- Schwartz Black Peppercorns are Picked with care. Packed with flavour.
- Our sustainable process begins right at the source
- Schwartz work directly with local farmers across over 40 countries to ensure our ingredients are of the highest quality. Carefully selecting the best spots to grow our herbs and spices around the world allows us to guarantee intense flavours, vibrant colours and powerful aromas.
- We don't rush the process
- We wait for the right time when our ingredients are at their peak flavour. We then choose the best crop and carefully harvest, dry and pack each herb and spice.
- The result?
- Herbs that are bursting with incredible flavour for tasty, home-cooked meals in no time.
- Picked with care. Packed with flavour.
- Schwartz Black Peppercorns are a warm, spicy, and robust go-to essential and can be used whole or ground.
- Perfect for seasoning roasted vegetables, meat and fish dishes, as well as for bringing out the flavour of marinades, stocks and soups.
- Combine with a pepper mill for a freshly ground seasoning at the table.
By Appointment to Her Majesty the Queen Suppliers of Herbs, Spices, Seasonings & Sauce Mixes McCormick (UK) Ltd T/A Schwartz
- Pack size: 35G
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Packed in the EU
Preparation and Usage
- Top Tips... Use in pepper mills to give a freshly ground flavour at the table or in cooking. Grind generously over sizzling steaks before serving or bubbling stews at the end of cooking.
Cap. Plastic - Check Local Recycling Jar. Glass - Widely Recycled
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.