- A hot and spicy blend with chilli pepper, cumin, oregano and garlic.
- For recipes and cooking suggestions visit: www.schwartz.co.uk
- Our sustainable process begins right at the source
- Schwartz work directly with local farmers across over 40 countries to ensure our ingredients are of the highest quality. Carefully selecting the best spots to grow our herbs and spices around the world allows us to guarantee intense flavours, vibrant colours and powerful aromas.
- We don't rush the process
- We wait for the right time when our ingredients are at their peak flavour. We then choose the best crop and carefully harvest, dry and pack each herb and spice.
- The result?
- Spices that are bursting with incredible flavour for tasty, home-cooked meals in no time.
- Jar - Glass - widely recycled
- Cap - Plastic - check local recycling
- Picked with care. Packed with flavour
- Schwartz Hot Chilli Powder is a hot and spicy blend with chilli pepper, cumin, oregano and garlic
- Perfect for bringing out the heat in everything from chilli con carne to tacos and fajitas
- Schwartz Hot Chilli Powder is perfectly balanced to give you a warm and fiery flavour in every dish
- Pack size: 38G
Chilli Pepper, Cayenne Pepper (20%), Cumin (8%), Sea Salt, Oregano (4%), Garlic Powder (2%)
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Produced in the EU with Chillies from EU and non-EU countries
Preparation and Usage
- Use 1/2 tsp per serving.
- Top Tips... Use in tacos and other Mexican dishes.
Cap. Check Locally Jar. Widely Recycled
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|Fat - Total||14.9g|
|Fat - Saturated||2.6g|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.