- For recipes and cooking suggestions visit: www.schwartz.co.uk
- Find us on Facebook
- Schwartz Chives is picked & dried in 24 hrs
- To help preserve more of the natural colour, flavour & aroma.
- Our sustainable process begins right at the source
- Schwartz work directly with local farmers across over 40 countries to ensure our ingredients are of the highest quality. Carefully selecting the best spots to grow our herbs and spices around the world allows us to guarantee intense flavours, vibrant colours and powerful aromas.
- We don't rush the process
- We wait for the right time when our ingredients are at their peak flavour. We then choose the best crop and carefully harvest, dry and pack each herb and spice.
- The result?
- Herbs that are bursting with incredible flavour for tasty, home-cooked meals in no time.
- Schwartz Chives is picked & dried in 24 hrs to help preserve more of the natural colour, flavour & aroma.
- This fresh, mild herb is the go-to ingredient for adding subtle onion and garlic flavours to soups, salads and stews.
- This versatile herb is perfect for egg, fish and potato dishes, and works well in dips, sauces and as a standalone garnish.
By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Suppliers of Herbs, Spices, Seasonings & Sauce Mixes McCormick (UK) Ltd T/A Schwartz
- Picked with care
- Packed with flavour
- Pack size: 1G
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Produced in the EU
Preparation and Usage
- Top Tips... Stir into soured cream for a cooling topping for baked potatoes or use as a vibrant garnish for soups, eggs or salads.
Cap. Plastic - Check Local Recycling Jar. Glass - Widely Recycled
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.