- Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- For recipes and cooking suggestions visit: www.schwartz.co.uk
- Find us on Facebook
- Schwartz Black Pepper Mild Coarse Ground is Picked with care. Packed with flavour.
- Our sustainable process begins right at the source
- Schwartz work directly with local farmers across over 40 countries to ensure our ingredients are of the highest quality. Carefully selecting the best spots to grow our herbs and spices around the world allows us to guarantee intense flavours, vibrant colours and powerful aromas.
- We don't rush the process
- We wait for the right time when our ingredients are at their peak flavour. We then choose the best crop and carefully harvest, dry and pack each herb and spice.
- The result?
- Herbs that are bursting with incredible flavour for tasty, home-cooked meals in no time.
- Picked with care. Packed with flavour.
- Schwartz Black Pepper Mild Coarse Ground is a warm, spicy and aromatic go-to essential that works wonders for any meal.
- Ideal for adding a spicy kick to your dishes, before or after cooking.
- Perfect for seasoning roasted vegetables, meat and fish dishes, as well as for bringing out the flavour of marinades, stocks and soups.
By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Suppliers of Herbs, Spices, Seasonings & Sauce Mixes McCormick (UK) Ltd T/A Schwartz
- Pack size: 33G
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Produced in the EU
Preparation and Usage
- Top Tips... Sprinkle into dishes at the end of cooking or use at the table.
Cap. Plastic - Check Local Recycling Jar. Glass - Widely Recycled
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.