- For recipes and cooking suggestions visit: www.schwartz.co.uk
- Find us on Facebook
- Schwartz Coriander Leaf is picked & dried in 24 hrs
- To help preserve more of the natural colour, flavour & aroma
- Our sustainable process begins right at the source
- Schwartz work directly with local farmers across over 40 countries to ensure our ingredients are of the highest quality. Carefully selecting the best spots to grow our herbs and spices around the world allows us to guarantee intense flavours, vibrant colours and powerful aromas.
- We don't rush the process
- We wait for the right time when our ingredients are at their peak flavour. We then choose the best crop and carefully harvest, dry and pack each herb and spice.
- The result?
- Herbs that are bursting with incredible flavour for tasty, home-cooked meals in no time.
- Schwartz Coriander Leaf is picked & dried in 24 hrs to help preserve more of the natural colour, flavour & aroma
- A sweet, spicy and citrusy essential for unlocking the rich flavours of Mexican, Middle Eastern and Asian dishes.
- This versatile ingredient works well in curries, soups and stir fries, as well as being the perfect addition to a variety of salads, salsas, and sauces.
By Appointment To Her Majesty The Queen Suppliers of Herbs, Spices, Seasonings & Sauce Mixes McCormick (UK) Ltd T/A Schwartz
- Picked with care
- Packed with flavour
- Pack size: 7G
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Produced in the EU
Preparation and Usage
- Top Tips... Stir into chopped tomatoes with a little lemon juice and garlic for a refreshing salsa. Also great as a finishing touch to Mexican and Indian dishes such as Chilli con Carne and curries.
Cap. Plastic - Check Local Recycling Jar. Glass - Widely Recycled
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.