- Crushed Dried Red Chillies.
- For recipes and cooking suggestions visit: www.schwartz.co.uk
- Crushed chillies is typically enjoyed with Mexican and Asian cooking and helps spice up the flavour dishes without masking the flavour of the other ingredients.
- Schwartz Crushed Chillies contain the perfect balance of red flakes to yellow seeds for a deliciously authentic spicy kick.
- Our Crushed Chillies is grown in India or a deliciously authentic spicy kick.
- Our sustainable process begins right at the source, we work directly with local farmers across over 40 countries to ensure our ingredients are of the highest quality. Carefully selecting the best spots to grow our herbs and spices around the world allows us to guarantee intense flavours, vibrant colours and powerful aromas.
- We don't rush the process, we wait for the right time when our ingredients are at their peak. We then choose the best crop and carefully harvest, dry and pack each herb and spice into our bespoke glass jar, with fresh-lock seal, to perfectly capture their delicate flavour, colour and aroma.
- Jar - Glass - widely recycled
- Cap - Plastic - check local recycling
- Chilli heat level - hot
- Whatever your tastes, no cupboard is complete without the magic of chilli flakes
- Sprinkle over everything from salads, soups, stir fries and everything in between
- Pack size: 29G
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Produced in the EU
Preparation and Usage
- Use sparingly.
- Top Tips... Sprinkle over pizza for vibrant colour and heat. Add to curries, marinades, dressings and stir fries for a fiery kick.
Cap. Check Locally Jar. Widely Recycled
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.