- Cumin Seeds
- For recipes and cooking suggestions visit: www.schwartz.co.uk
- Find us on Facebook
- Schwartz Cumin Seeds are Picked with care. Packed with flavour.
- Our sustainable process begins right at the source
- Schwartz work directly with local farmers across over 40 countries to ensure our ingredients are of the highest quality. Carefully selecting the best spots to grow our herbs and spices around the world allows us to guarantee intense flavours, vibrant colours and powerful aromas.
- We don't rush the process
- We wait for the right time when our ingredients are at their peak flavour. We then choose the best crop and carefully harvest, dry and pack each herb and spice.
- The result?
- Herbs that are bursting with incredible flavour for tasty, home-cooked meals in no time.
- Picked with care. Packed with flavour.
- Schwartz Cumin Seeds are a warm, aromatic and sweet essential spice and the go-to ingredient for Mexican, Indian, Middle Eastern and North African dishes.
- Crush them slightly to bring out even more of the flavour.
- Perfect for bringing out the flavours of salads, coleslaw and vegetables. Also delicious in curries, stews and cheese-based dishes.
By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Suppliers of Herbs, Spices, Seasonings & Sauce Mixes McCormick (UK) Ltd T/A Schwartz
- Pack size: 35G
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Produced in the EU
Preparation and Usage
- Top Tips... Lightly toast or dry fry to enhance the rich, warming flavour and aroma. Sprinkle over salads, vegetables and flat breads, or add to relishes and chutneys. Also delicious in curries and Chilli con Carne.
Cap. Plastic - Check Local Recycling Jar. Glass - Widely Recycled
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.