- For recipes and cooking suggestions visit: www.schwartz.co.uk
- Find us on Facebook
- Schwartz Dill Weed is picked with care. Packed with flavour.
- Our sustainable process begins right at the source
- Schwartz work directly with local farmers across over 40 countries to ensure our ingredients are of the highest quality. Carefully selecting the best spots to grow our herbs and spices around the world allows us to guarantee intense flavours, vibrant colours and powerful aromas.
- We don't rush the process
- We wait for the right time when our ingredients are at their peak flavour. We then choose the best crop and carefully harvest, dry and pack each herb and spice.
- The result?
- Herbs that are bursting with incredible flavour for tasty, home-cooked meals in no time.
- This sweet, citrusy and anise-like herb is a key ingredient for seasoning Scandinavian seafood and fish dishes, as well as many other European classics.
- Schwartz Dill Weed is ideal as a garnish for yoghurt, salads and cold soups, this versatile herb is also perfect for adding flavour to potatoes, carrots and other root vegetables
By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Suppliers of Herbs, Spices, Seasonings & Sauce Mixes McCormick (UK) Ltd T/A Schwartz
- Picked with care
- Packed with flavour
- Pack size: 10G
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Produced in the EU
Preparation and Usage
- Top Tips... Finish pan-fried fish with a sprinkle of Dill, a knob of butter and a squeeze of lemon juice for a delicate, aromatic flavour. Also delicious in salads or over steaming new potatoes.
Cap. Plastic - Check Local Recycling Jar. Glass - Widely Recycled
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.