- Fennel Seeds.
- For recipes and cooking suggestions visit: www.schwartz.co.uk
- Find us on Facebook
- Schwartz Fennel Seed is picked with care. Packed with flavour.
- Our sustainable process begins right at the source
- Schwartz work directly with local farmers across over 40 countries to ensure our ingredients are of the highest quality. Carefully selecting the best spots to grow our herbs and spices around the world allows us to guarantee intense flavours, vibrant colours and powerful aromas.
- We don't rush the process
- We wait for the right time when our ingredients are at their peak flavour. We then choose the best crop and carefully harvest, dry and pack each herb and spice.
- The result?
- Herbs that are bursting with incredible flavour for tasty, home-cooked meals in no time.
- This warm, sweet and anise-like spice is a go-to essential for unlocking the rich flavours of European, Middle Eastern, Indian and Chinese classics.
- Schwartz Fennel Seed is perfect for meat, fish and vegetable dishes, including curries, stews and soups, as well as for breads, cakes and other desserts.
By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Suppliers of Herbs, Spices, Seasonings & Sauce Mixes McCormick (UK) Ltd T/A Schwartz
- Picked with care
- Packed with flavour
- Pack size: 28G
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Produced in the EU
Preparation and Usage
- Use sparingly.
- Top Tips... Crush and add to steaming seafood stews for a fragrant, citrus, anise note. Liven up vegetable curries, sprinkle over salmon or lightly toast to give a zing to crunchy coleslaw.
Cap. Plastic - Check Local Recycling Jar. Glass - Widely Recycled
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.