- Garlic Granules
- For recipes and cooking suggestions visit: www.schwartz.co.uk
- Garlic is an essential item in any kitchen and can be used to complement a huge variety of savoury dishes such as soups, casseroles and pasta
- Our Garlic Granules are ground from whole for a sweet pungent aroma and full-bodied flavour.
- Our sustainable process begins right at the source, we work directly with local farmers across over 40 countries to ensure our ingredients are of the highest quality. Carefully selecting the best spots to grow our herbs and spices around the world allows us to guarantee intense flavours, vibrant colours and powerful aromas.
- We don't rush the process, we wait for the right time when our ingredients are at their peak. We then choose the best crop and carefully harvest, dry and pack each herb and spice into our bespoke glass jar, with fresh-lock seal, to perfectly capture their delicate flavour, colour and aroma.
- Jar - Glass - widely recycled
- Cap - Plastic - check local recycling
By Appointment to Her Majesty the Queen Suppliers of Herbs, Spices, Seasonings & Sauce Mixes McCormick (UK) Ltd T/A Schwartz
- Why not add it to dishes with mince such as casseroles, burgers and tacos?
- Schwartz Garlic Granules are crushed and dries from whole cloves for a sweet and strong flavour
- Ground from whole for a sweet pungent aroma and full-bodied flavour
- Pack size: 50G
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Produced in the EU
Preparation and Usage
- Top Tips... A quick no fuss way to add rich flavour to Bolognese or pasta sauces, sprinkle over pizza or toss into stir fries.
- 1/4 tsp is equivalent to 1 fresh clove.
Cap. Check Locally Jar. Widely Recycled
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.