- Ground Cinnamon (Cassia).
- For recipes and cooking suggestions visit: www.schwartz.co.uk
- Find us on Facebook
- Our Ground Cinnamon is matured for up to 20 years giving time to develop a sweet, warm & aromatic flavour.
- Our sustainable process begins right at the source, we work directly with local farmers across over 40 countries to ensure our ingredients are of the highest quality. Carefully selecting the best spots to grow our herbs and spices around the world allows us to guarantee intense flavours, vibrant colours and powerful aromas.
- We don't rush the process, we wait for the right time when our ingredients are at their peak. We then choose the best crop and carefully harvest, dry and pack each herb and spice into our bespoke glass jar, with fresh-lock seal, to perfectly capture their delicate flavour, colour and aroma.
- Whether adding a dash of festive spirit to Christmas dishes and drinks, or just adding depth and flavour to recipes throughout the year, this versatile seasoning is the perfect addition to your spice collection.
- Jar - Glass - widely recycled
- Cap - Plastic - check local recycling
By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Suppliers of Herbs, Spices, Seasonings & Sauce Mixes McCormick (UK) Ltd T/A Schwartz
- Whatever your tastes, no pantry is complete without the magic of cinnamon spice
- Warm and sweet flavour works brilliantly with Asian, Middle Eastern and African cuisine
- Perfect for sprinkling over desserts or spicing up savoury dishes
- Pure ingredients sourced from fully mature Indonesian cinnamon trees
- Pack size: 39G
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Produced in the EU
Preparation and Usage
- Use sparingly.
- Top Tips... Sprinkle over apple pies, cakes and biscuits. Also delicious in tagines or casseroles
Cap. Check Locally Jar. Widely Recycled
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.