- Ground Ginger
- For recipes and cooking suggestions visit: www.schwartz.co.uk
- Find us on Facebook
- Schwartz Ground Ginger is ground from whole
- To maintain its warm and zesty flavours.
- Our sustainable process begins right at the source
- Schwartz work directly with local farmers across over 40 countries to ensure our ingredients are of the highest quality. Carefully selecting the best spots to grow our herbs and spices around the world allows us to guarantee intense flavours, vibrant colours and powerful aromas.
- We don't rush the process
- We wait for the right time when our ingredients are at their peak flavour. We then choose the best crop and carefully harvest, dry and pack each herb and spice.
- The result?
- Spices that are bursting with incredible flavour for tasty, home-cooked meals in no time.
- Perfect for adding a delicious and zesty kick to savoury meat, fish and vegetable dishes like curries, stir fries and stews
- Essential for bringing out the wholesome warmth of sweet treats such as gingerbread men, ginger cakes, and even cheesecakes.
By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Suppliers of Herbs, Spices, Seasoning & Sauce Mixes McCormick (UK) Ltd T/A Schwartz
- Picked with care
- Packed with flavour
- Schwartz Ground Ginger is ground from whole to maintain its warm and zesty flavours
- Pack size: 26G
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Produced in the EU
Preparation and Usage
- Top Tips... Add to cakes, biscuits and sponge puddings before baking to fill the air with warm spice notes or sprinkle into stir fries with a little soy and garlic.
Cap. Plastic - Check Local Recycling Jar. Glass - Widely Recycled
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.