- Ground Nutmeg.
- For recipes and cooking suggestions visit: www.schwartz.co.uk
- Find us on Facebook
- Schwartz Ground Nutmeg is ground from whole
- To maintain its sweet and earthy flavour.
- Our sustainable process begins right at the source
- Schwartz work directly with local farmers across over 40 countries to ensure our ingredients are of the highest quality. Carefully selecting the best spots to grow our herbs and spices around the world allows us to guarantee intense flavours, vibrant colours and powerful aromas.
- We don't rush the process
- We wait for the right time when our ingredients are at their peak flavour. We then choose the best crop and carefully harvest, dry and pack each herb and spice.
- The result?
- Spices that are bursting with incredible flavour for tasty, home-cooked meals in no time.
- This versatile ingredient is also essential in savoury dishes, such as Caribbean curries, cheese sauces for pasta, and cooked vegetables like spinach, carrots and green beans
- Perfect for classic festive treats like mulled cider, eggnog and Christmas pudding, as well as for sweet dishes year-round like cheesecakes, custards and fruit cakes
By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Suppliers of Herbs, Spices, Seasonings & Sauce Mixes McCormick (UK) Ltd T/A Schwartz
- Picked with care
- Packed with flavour
- Schwartz Ground Nutmeg is ground from whole to maintain its sweet and earthy flavour
- Pack size: 32G
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Produced in the EU
Preparation and Usage
- Use sparingly
- Top Tips... Give bolognese sauce a twist by adding a pinch at the end of cooking. Add to macaroni cheese for a fragrant lift, or stir into creamy rice pudding.
Cap. Plastic - Check Local Recycling Jar. Glass - Widely Recycled
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.