- For recipes and cooking suggestions visit: www.schwartz.co.uk
- Find us on Facebook
- Schwartz Mint are Picked with care. Picked with flavour.
- Our sustainable process begins right at the source
- Schwartz work directly with local farmers across over 40 countries to ensure our ingredients are of the highest quality. Carefully selecting the best spots to grow our herbs and spices around the world allows us to guarantee intense flavours, vibrant colours and powerful aromas.
- We don't rush the process
- We wait for the right time when our ingredients are at their peak flavour. We then choose the best crop and carefully harvest, dry and pack each herb and spice.
- The result?
- Recipe Mixes that are bursting with incredible flavour for tasty, home-cooked meals in no time.
- Picked with care. Picked with flavour.
- Schwartz Mint is a fresh, slightly sweet and distinctive go-to essential for adding delicious flavour to a variety of dishes.
- Perfect for stuffing, curries and salads, as well as when mixed with vinegar and sugar for a great tasting mint sauce for lamb.
- Also great added to yoghurt and grated cucumber for a delicious side dish, or sprinkled over peas and new potatoes with butter.
By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Suppliers of Herbs, Spices, Seasonings & Sauce Mixes McCormick (UK) Ltd T/A Schwartz
- Pack size: 9G
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Produced in the EU
Preparation and Usage
- Top Tips... Toss through steaming new potatoes or garden peas with a knob of butter for an aromatic fresh aroma. Also great mixed with yoghurt and grated cucumber for a cooling raita to serve with Indian curries.
Cap. Plastic - Check Local Recycling Jar. Glass - Widely Recycled
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.