- For recipes and cooking suggestions visit: www.schwartz.co.uk
- Find us on Facebook
- Our Oregano is gently dried to help preserve the natural colour, flavour & aroma.
- Our sustainable process begins right at the source, we work directly with local farmers across over 40 countries to ensure our ingredients are of the highest quality. Carefully selecting the best spots to grow our herbs and spices around the world allows us to guarantee intense flavours, vibrant colours and powerful aromas.
- We don't rush the process, we wait for the right time when our ingredients are at their peak. We then choose the best crop and carefully harvest, dry and pack each herb and spice into our bespoke glass jar, with fresh-lock seal, to perfectly capture their delicate flavour, colour and aroma.
- Known for its appearance in Mediterranean cuisine, its subtle lemony notes bring out the flavours of everything from pizzas to pasta sauces and salads
- To preserve more essential oils in our oregano, we only source from Mediterranean growers and then carefully pick and gently dry each crop on the same day to ensure our oregano keeps more of that unmistakeable flavour and a fresher, greener colour
- Jar - Glass - widely recycled
- Cap - Plastic - check local recycling
By Appointment to Her Majesty the Queen Suppliers of Herbs, Spices, Seasonings & Sauce Mixes McCormick (UK) Ltd T/A Schwartz
- Authentic in its flavour, it can be sprinkled onto British herby roast potatoes to fiery Mexican fajitas
- Essential item for your herb collection
- Pack size: 7G
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Produced in the EU
Preparation and Usage
- Top Tips... Sprinkle over pizza, Greek salads or into pasta sauces for an aromatic and warm flavour.
Cap. Check Locally Jar. Widely Recycled
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.