- A blend with paprika and cayenne pepper.
- For recipes and cooking suggestions visit: www.schwartz.co.uk
- Find us on Facebook
- Schwartz Paprika Hot are Picked with care. Picked with flavour.
- Our sustainable process begins right at the source
- Schwartz work directly with local farmers across over 40 countries to ensure our ingredients are of the highest quality. Carefully selecting the best spots to grow our herbs and spices around the world allows us to guarantee intense flavours, vibrant colours and powerful aromas.
- We don't rush the process
- We wait for the right time when our ingredients are at their peak flavour. We then choose the best crop and carefully harvest, dry and pack each herb and spice.
- The result?
- Recipe Mixes that are bursting with incredible flavour for tasty, home-cooked meals in no time.
- Picked with care. Picked with flavour.
- Schwartz Paprika Hot is a hot, spicy and delicious blend of paprika and cayenne pepper, perfect for spicing up a variety of dishes.
- Goes great with Mexican dishes like fajitas, chilli and enchiladas, as well as with beef or chicken casseroles, rice, and pasta salads.
- Also ideal for spicing up dips, sauces and marinades, as well as sprinkled over chips.
By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Suppliers of Herbs, Spices, Seasonings & Sauce Mixes McCormick (UK) Ltd T/A Schwartz
- Ground from whole for a vibrant colour and slightly spicy flavour
- Chilli heat level - hot - 3
- Pack size: 34G
Paprika, Cayenne Pepper
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Produced in the EU
Preparation and Usage
- Use sparingly.
- Top Tips... Dust over potato wedges for a sweet flavour with a spicy kick. Sprinkle over scrambled eggs or stir into bubbling beef and chicken stews for a rich and spicy flavour.
Cap. Plastic - Check Local Recycling Jar. Glass - Widely Recycled
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.