- Smoked Paprika
- For recipes and cooking suggestions visit: www.schwartz.co.uk
- Find us on Facebook
- Our Smoked Paprika is smoked in Spain over an oak wood fire to develop a rich & smoky flavour.
- Our sustainable process begins right at the source, we work directly with local farmers across over 40 countries to ensure our ingredients are of the highest quality. Carefully selecting the best spots to grow our herbs and spices around the world allows us to guarantee intense flavours, vibrant colours and powerful aromas.
- We don't rush the process, we wait for the right time when our ingredients are at their peak. We then choose the best crop and carefully harvest, dry and pack each herb and spice into our bespoke glass jar, with fresh-lock seal, to perfectly capture their delicate flavour, colour and aroma.
- Earthy, woody tones make it ideal for use in dishes such as paella, goulash, and chilli con carne. It can also be used to marinate chicken and fish
- Jar - Glass - widely recycled
- Cap - Plastic - check local recycling
By Appointment to Her Majesty the Queen Suppliers of Herbs, Spices, Seasonings & Sauce Mixes McCormick (UK) Ltd T/A Schwartz
- Whatever your tastes, no cupboard is complete without the magic of smoked paprika
- Rich in colour and in flavour, creating a warm and intense flavour to any dish
- Smoked in Spain over an oak wood fire to develop a rich & smoky flavour
- Pack size: 40G
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Produced in the EU
Preparation and Usage
- Top Tips... Add to slow cooked stews or sprinkle over chicken breasts with a drizzle of oil and lemon.
Cap. Check Locally Jar. Widely Recycled
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.