- Garlic & Pepper Steakhouse Pepper Seasoning
- For recipes and cooking suggestions visit: www.schwartz.co.uk
- Find us on Facebook
- Schwartz Garlic & Pepper Steakhouse Pepper Seasoning will take your tastebuds on a culinary adventure you'll never forget.
- Bring out the flavours of steak dishes with this expertly blended mix of black pepper, garlic and chillies.
- Perfect for spicing up steak, pork or chicken. Also goes great sprinkled over grilled mushrooms, potato wedges or pasta dishes.
- Schwartz Garlic & Pepper Steakhouse Pepper Seasoning is expertly blended
- With black pepper, garlic and chillies.
- Our sustainable process begins right at the source
- Schwartz work directly with local farmers across over 40 countries to ensure our ingredients are of the highest quality. Carefully selecting the best spots to grow our herbs and spices around the world allows us to guarantee intense flavours, vibrant colours and powerful aromas.
- We don't rush the process
- We wait for the right time when our ingredients are at their peak flavour. We then choose the best crop and carefully harvest, dry and pack each herb and spice.
- The result?
- Seasonings that are bursting with incredible flavour for tasty, home-cooked meals in no time.
- Picked with care. Packed with flavour
- Pack size: 58G
Salt, Black Pepper (16%), Dried Onion, Garlic Granules (13%), White Pepper, Flavouring (contains Barley, Wheat), Dried Crushed Chillies (2%), Paprika, Sunflower Oil
- Contains: Barley, Wheat
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Produced in the EU
Preparation and Usage
- 1tsp=2 servings. Shake well before use.
- Top Tips... Sprinkle over steak, pork or chicken breasts towards the end of cooking. Also delicious sprinkled over potato wedges.
Cap. Plastic - Check Local Recycling Jar. Glass - Widely Recycled
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|Fat - Total||1.8g|
|Fat - Saturated||0.3g|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.