- Bring a little taste of India to the comfort of your home with this expertly blended mix of cinnamon, cardamom and turmeric.
- Perfect for making a traditional Indian rice side dish to accompany curries or pilau kedgeree. Also goes great coated over King prawns or stir-fried chicken.
- Schwartz Pilau Rice Seasoning is expertly blended
- With cinnamon, cardamom and turmeric.
- Our sustainable process begins right at the source
- Schwartz work directly with local farmers across over 40 countries to ensure our ingredients are of the highest quality. Carefully selecting the best spots to grow our herbs and spices around the world allows us to guarantee intense flavours, vibrant colours and powerful aromas.
- We don't rush the process
- We wait for the right time when our ingredients are at their peak flavour. We then choose the best crop and carefully harvest, dry and pack each herb and spice.
- The result?
- Seasonings that are bursting with incredible flavour for tasty, home-cooked meals in no time.
- Picked with care. Packed with flavour, Schwartz Pilau Rice Seasoning will take your tastebuds on a culinary adventure you'll never forget.
- Pack size: 65G
Salt, Red Bell Peppers, Ground Cinnamon (Cassia) (8%), Black Pepper, Cardamom (5%), Turmeric (5%), Bay Leaves, Onion Powder, Ground Fennel Seed, Ground Cloves, Natural Garlic Flavouring
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Produced in the EU
Preparation and Usage
Use 1 tsp per serving.
Top Tips... Add to boiling water when cooking rice. Alternatively, fry the seasoning in a little oil and add to cooked rice or couscous.
Cap. Plastic - Check Local Recycling Jar. Glass - Widely Recycled
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|Fat - Total||1.4g|
|Fat - Saturated||0.4g|