- Poppy Seeds.
- For recipes and cooking suggestions visit: www.schwartz.co.uk
- Find us on Facebook
- Schwartz Poppy Seeds are Picked with care. Picked with flavour.
- Our sustainable process begins right at the source
- Schwartz work directly with local farmers across over 40 countries to ensure our ingredients are of the highest quality. Carefully selecting the best spots to grow our herbs and spices around the world allows us to guarantee intense flavours, vibrant colours and powerful aromas.
- We don't rush the process
- We wait for the right time when our ingredients are at their peak flavour. We then choose the best crop and carefully harvest, dry and pack each herb and spice.
- The result?
- Recipe Mixes that are bursting with incredible flavour for tasty, home-cooked meals in no time.
- Picked with care. Picked with flavour.
- Schwartz Poppy Seeds are a nutty, slightly sweet and earthy go-to essential for adding texture and flavour to a variety of dishes.
- Perfect for breads, bagels, pastries, cakes, cookies and muffins.
- Why not try as part of a salad dressing or sprinkled on a pasta dish for something a little different?
By Appointment to Her Majesty Queen Suppliers of Herbs, Spices, Seasonings & Sauce Mixes McCormick (UK) Ltd T/A Schwartz
- Pack size: 48G
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Produced in the EU
Preparation and Usage
- Use sparingly.
- Top Tips... Sprinkle over bread for a nutty flavour or add to cakes and muffins before baking for a crunchy texture. Toast for a few seconds in a hot pan to enhance their flavour and sprinkle over salads.
Cap. Plastic - Check Local Recycling Jar. Glass - Widely Recycled
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.