- For recipes and cooking suggestions visit: www.schwartz.co.uk
- Find us on Facebook
- Schwartz Sage are Picked with care. Picked with flavour.
- Our sustainable process begins right at the source
- Schwartz work directly with local farmers across over 40 countries to ensure our ingredients are of the highest quality. Carefully selecting the best spots to grow our herbs and spices around the world allows us to guarantee intense flavours, vibrant colours and powerful aromas.
- We don't rush the process
- We wait for the right time when our ingredients are at their peak flavour. We then choose the best crop and carefully harvest, dry and pack each herb and spice.
- The result?
- Recipe Mixes that are bursting with incredible flavour for tasty, home-cooked meals in no time.
- Picked with care. Picked with flavour.
- Schwartz Sage is a slightly minty, musky and floral go-to essential for adding delicious flavour to pork, poultry and vegetable dishes.
- Perfect for bringing out the flavour of sausages, meatballs and stuffing.
- Also goes great with root vegetables, butternut squash and pumpkin, as well as when mixed with butter and poured over pasta dishes.
By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Suppliers of Herbs, Spices, Seasonings & Sauce Mixes McCormick (UK) Ltd T/A Schwartz
- Pack size: 10G
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Produced in the EU
Preparation and Usage
- Top Tips... The perfect partner for aromatic roast pork. Add to stuffing and root vegetable soups, or stir into rich, sticky onion gravy to smother over sausages and mash.
Cap. Plastic - Check Local Recycling Jar. Glass - Widely Recycled
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.