- Schwartz Southern Fried Chicken Seasoning is expertly blended with mace, white pepper, and bay.
- Our sustainable process begins right at the source Schwartz work directly with local farmers across over 40 countries to ensure our ingredients are of the highest quality. Carefully selecting the best spots to grow our herbs and spices around the world allows us to guarantee intense flavours, vibrant colours, and powerful aromas.
- We don't rush the process we wait for the right time when our ingredients are at their peak flavour. We then choose the best crop and carefully harvest, dry and pack each herb and spice.
- The result?
- Seasonings that are bursting with incredible flavour for tasty, home-cooked chicken in no time.
- Schwartz Southern Fried Chicken Seasoning will take your tastebuds on a culinary adventure you'll never forget.
- Bring a little taste of America to the comfort of your home with this expertly blended mix of mace, white pepper and bay leaves.
- Picked with care. Packed with flavour, Perfect for spicing up a variety of fried chicken dishes, as well as fried pork chops, Why not try sprinkled over potato wedges, chips or cauliflower for something a little different?
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 55G
Wheat Flour, Spices (Black Pepper, White Pepper (5%), Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Mustard Flour, Paprika, Mace, Ground Celery Seed), Salt, Natural Flavourings, Buttermilk Powder, Colour (Plain Caramel), Bay Leaves, Sage, Thyme.
Contains Celery, Contains Milk, Contains Mustard, Contains Wheat.
Store in a cool, dry place and out of direct sunlight.
Produced in the EU
Preparation and Usage
Shake well before use.
Mix with a little oil to marinate chicken before pan frying. Great over potato wedges or French fries.
Cap. Plastic - Check Local Recycling Jar. Glass - Widely Recycled
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|Fat - Total||2.2g|
|Fat - Saturated||0.6g|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.