- Picked & dried in 24 hours to help preserve more the natural colour, flavour & aroma
- Schwartz Tarragon are picked & dried in 24 hours
- To help preserve more of the natural colour, flavour & aroma
- Our sustainable process begins right at the source
- Schwartz work directly with local farmers across over 40 countries to ensure our ingredients are of the highest quality. Carefully selecting the best spots to grow our herbs and spices around the world allows us to guarantee intense flavours, vibrant colours and powerful aromas.
- We don't rush the process
- We wait for the right time when our ingredients are at their peak flavour. We then choose the best crop and carefully harvest, dry and pack each herb and spice.
- The result?
- Recipe Mixes that are bursting with incredible flavour for tasty, home-cooked meals in no time.
- Picked with care. Packed with flavour.
- Schwartz Tarragon is a sweet, warm and liquorice-style go-to essential for adding delicious flavour to a variety of dishes, including French cuisine.
- Perfect for adding to roast chicken and other poultry dishes like quiches, casseroles and pies. Also goes great in Bearnaise sauce for steak, white wine sauce for chicken, fish or pasta, or as a part of salad dressing.
- Why not try with freshly squeezed lemon juice and olive oil for a great tasting roasted vegetable dish?
- Picked & dried in 24 hours.
- Pack size: 5G
Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
Preparation and Usage
Top Tips... Sprinkle into creamy white wine sauces for a sweet tangy flavour to serve with chicken or fish.
Cap - Plastic - Check Local Recycling; Jar - Glass - Widely Recycled
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.