- For recipes and cooking suggestions visit: www.schwartz.co.uk
- Find us on Facebook
- Schwartz Thyme is harvested young and tender
- For a fragrant aroma and lively flavour.
- Our sustainable process begins right at the source
- Schwartz work directly with local farmers across over 40 countries to ensure our ingredients are of the highest quality. Carefully selecting the best spots to grow our herbs and spices around the world allows us to guarantee intense flavours, vibrant colours and powerful aromas.
- We don't rush the process
- We wait for the right time when our ingredients are at their peak flavour. We then choose the best crop and carefully harvest, dry and pack each herb and spice.
- The result?
- Herbs that are bursting with incredible flavour for tasty, home-cooked meals in no time.
- Perfect for seasoning roasted vegetable, meat and fish dishes, as well as for bringing out the flavour of marinades, stocks and soups.
By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Suppliers of Herbs, Spices, Seasonings & Sauce Mixes McCormick (UK) LTD T/A Schwartz
- Picked with care
- Packed with flavour
- Schwartz Thyme is harvested young and tender for a fragrant aroma and lively flavour
- This warm, minty and aromatic herb is a key ingredient in French and Middle Eastern cooking
- Pack size: 11G
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Produced in the EU
Preparation and Usage
- Top Tips... The perfect partner for aromatic roast chicken with a squeeze of lemon juice. Steam mussels with Thyme and white wine or sprinkle over vegetables.
Cap. Plastic - Check Local Recycling Jar. Glass - Widely Recycled
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.