- Ground Turmeric
- For recipes and cooking suggestions visit: www.schwartz.co.uk
- Turmeric is high in curcumin and complements poultry and seafood dishes, giving it a warm colour and bringing out the meat's natural flavour
- Turmeric really comes into its own in curries, soups and relishes. It also works very well in a whole host of lentil, rice and vegetable-based dishes
- Our Turmeric is grown in India for a deliciously authentic colour and flavour.
- Our sustainable process begins right at the source, we work directly with local farmers across over 40 countries to ensure our ingredients are of the highest quality. Carefully selecting the best spots to grow our herbs and spices around the world allows us to guarantee intense flavours, vibrant colours and powerful aromas.
- We don't rush the process, we wait for the right time when our ingredients are at their peak. We then choose the best crop and carefully harvest, dry and pack each herb and spice into our bespoke glass jar, with fresh-lock seal, to perfectly capture their delicate flavour, colour and aroma.
- Jar - Glass - widely recycled
- Cap - Plastic - check local recycling
By Appointment to Her Majesty the Queen Suppliers of Herbs, Spices, Seasonings & Sauce Mixes McCormick (UK) Ltd T/A Schwartz
- Whatever your tastes, no cupboard is complete without the magic of turmeric
- Why not transform drinks with a pinch of turmeric in your flat white coffee, smoothie or milk
- Pack size: 37G
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Produced in the EU
Preparation and Usage
- Top Tips... Add to Indian yoghurt-based marinades with chilli and lemon, curries or aromatic biryani and rice dishes.
Cap. Check Locally Jar. Widely Recycled
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.