- Juniper Berries
- For recipes and cooking suggestion visit: wwwschwartz.co.uk
- Find us on Facebook
- Schwartz Juniper Berries is Picked with Care. Packed with flavour.
- Our sustainable process begins right at the source
- Schwartz work directly with local farmers across over 40 countries to ensure our ingredients are of the highest quality. Carefully selecting the best spots to grow our herbs and spices around the world allows us to guarantee intense flavours, vibrant colours and powerful aromas.
- We don't rush the process
- We wait for the right time when our ingredients are at their peak flavour. We then choose the best crop and carefully harvest, dry and pack each herb and spice.
- The result?
- Spices that are bursting with incredible flavour for tasty, home-cooked meals in no time.
- This sweet, citrusy and piny essential is perfect to adding a rich, full and aromatic flavour to casseroles, marinades and sauces for a variety of meat dishes
- This versatile ingredient can also be used to complement everything from braised red cabbage, to fruitcakes and pickled pears
By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Suppliers of Herbs, Spices, Seasonings & Sauce Mixes McCormick (UK) Ltd T/A Schwartz
- Picked with care
- Packed with flavour
- Pack size: 28G
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Produced in the EU
Preparation and Usage
- Top Tips... Toss into simmering rich red wine sauces for beef, lamb or game for a sweet pine flavour. Add to syrup before pouring over fruit salad for a delicious, fragrant note.
Cap. Plastic - Check Local Recycling Jar. Glass - Widely Recycled
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.