- By buying this sustainably sourced sugar you are supporting small-scale sugarcane farmers.
- Our Fairtrade Story
- By choosing Tate & Lyle Sugars you help us to support Fairtrade initiatives that empower the communities who grow sugar cane.
- How is this Helping?
- David is a deaf child in Belize. With the Fairtrade Premium his community chose to invest in healthcare and provide him with hearing aids, giving him the chance to learn and play with other children.
- Fairtrade sugar may be mixed with non-certified sugar on a mass balance basis, total 100%. Visit info.fairtrade.net.sourcing
- For more information on Fairtrade and recipe ideas visit wearetateandlylesugars.com
- 100% Pure Cane Sugar
- Our sugar is made from the natural juice of the sugar cane plant and nothing else. The natural cane molasses gives our cane sugars their richness and depth of flavour.
- Our Unrefined Demerara is a crunchy pure cane sugar with delicate caramel notes. It's perfect for coffee, cocktails, crumbles and crunchy biscuits.
- Our passionate team have been making and packing sugar since 1878 on the banks of the River Thames.
- For a softer biscuit try Tate & Lyle Fairtrade Golden Caster.
By Appointment to Her Majesty the Queen Sugar Refiners Tate & Lyle Sugars London
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Kosher - KLBD
- Pack size: 500G
Store in a cool, dry place.Cane sugar will remain in good condition suitable storage conditions.
Packed in the UK from raw cane sugar sourced from a range of countries
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|of which saturates||0g|
|of which sugars||100g|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.