- By buying this Sustainably sourced sugar you are supporting small-scale sugarcane farmers.
- Our Fairtrade Story
- By choosing Tate & Lyle Sugars you help us to support Fairtrade initiatives that empower the communities who grow sugar cane.
- How is this helping?
- Emmanuel lives in a small town in Belize. With the Fairtrade Premium his community chose to invest in safety for children, building speed bumps around the school and creating a safe park for play.
- For more information on Fairtrade and recipe ideas visit wearetateandlylesugars.com
- 100% Pure Cane Sugar
- Our sugar is made from the natural juice of the sugar cane plant and nothing else. The natural cane molasses gives our cane sugars their richness and depth of flavour.
- Tate & Lyle Golden Granulated is a sparkly pure cane sugar with mellow caramel notes. It's perfect for sprinkling onto pancakes or cereal and for sweetening hot drinks.
- Our passionate team have been making and packing sugar since 1878 on the banks of the River Thames.
- For baking try Tate & Lyle Fairtrade Golden Caster.
- Fairtrade Foundation - Fairtrade sugar may be mixed with non-certified sugar on a mass balance basis, total 100%. Visit info.fairtrade.net/sourcing
By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Sugar Refiners Tate & Lyle Sugars London
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Kosher - KLBD
- Pack size: 500G
Store in a cool, dry place. Cane sugar will remain in good condition under suitable storage conditions.
Produced in the UK from raw cane sugar sourced from a range of countries
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|of which saturates||0g|
|of which sugars||100g|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.