- Toffee (18%) and crisped cereal (11%) filled milk chocolate.
- Learn more at http://www.nestle.co.uk/brands
- Good to remember: Enjoying chocolate as part of a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, is one of life's little pleasures.
- Cocoa Plan:
- Toffee Crisp is part of the Nestle Cocoa Plan, which works with UTZ to ensure a better future for cocoa farmers and even better chocolate for you. Find out more at www.nestlecocoaplan.com
- A bar of delicious soft caramel & crispy cereal pieces, all encased in smooth milk chocolate. TOFFEE CRISP is the crispy crunch, chewy munch that you simply can't resist! Originally created by Mackintosh's. TOFFEE CRISP were launched into the UK market in 1963.
- The idea for the TOFFEE CRISP bar originated from John Henderson, the great-nephew of John Mackintosh, who adapted a cake recipe made by his late wife Edith for their children. The recipe used a combination of crispy rice pieces and chocolate cake, however when he initially submitted samples to the board it was felt that it needed something more so after further development a soft toffee was added along the top and with its unique combination of textures with crispy cereal pieces, chewy toffee and smooth milk chocolate the TOFFEE CRISP was born.
- Initially TOFFEE CRISP Bars were produced at MacKintosh's factory in Halifax, however in 2012 production was moved to Newcastle where they still continue to be made to this day.
- In the 1980's and 1990's there were a series of TV advertisements which each ended with the strapline "Somebody, somewhere is have a Toffee Crisp".
- TOFFEE CRISP does not contain any artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- For more to share, why not try the TOFFEE CRISP Bitesize sharing bag 120g!
- Delicious soft caramel & crispy cereal pieces, all encased in smooth milk chocolate
- It's the crispy crunch, chewy munch that you simply can't resist!
- No artificial colours, flavours & preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 38G
Sugar, Vegetable Fat (Palm/ Shea/ Illipe/ Mango Kernel/ Kokum Gurgi/ Sal, Palm Kernel, Coconut, Sunflower), Glucose Syrup, Rice Flour, Lactose and Proteins from Whey (from Milk), Whey Powder (from Milk), Dried Whole Milk, Cocoa Butter, Sweetened Condensed Skimmed Milk, Cocoa Mass, Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder, Invert Sugar Syrup, Salt, Wheat Flour (contains Calcium, Iron, Thiamin and Niacin), Emulsifiers (Sunflower Lecithin, E471), Barley Malt Extract, Butterfat (from Milk), Natural Flavouring, Malted Wheat Flour, Vitamins (B3, B5, D, B6, B2, Folic Acid, B1, B12), Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Calcium Carbonate), Iron
- For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see ingredients in bold
Store cool and dry
Number of uses
Contains 1 serving
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Bar||Reference Intake*||% RI*|
|of which: saturates||16.9g||6.5g||20g||33%|
|of which: sugars||49.7g||19.0g||90g||21%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|Contains 1 serving||-||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-||-|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.