- A blackcurrant and blueberry flavour infusion
- The cheeky laugh and your secret hiding place. The burst of water and the sense of achievement as a lucky shot is rewarded with victory.
- Doing good
- With your support, Twinings helps provide access to clean water for villages across Darjeeling, helps improve mother and baby health in tea growing regions of Yunnan and helps improve health and nutrition in tea communities in Assam.
- To learn more about these projects while you finish your cup, head to twinings.co.uk
- What does it taste like?
- Bursting with mouth-watering flavour of blackcurrants and blueberries, this infusion will take you back to your childhood.
By Appointment To Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II Tea & Coffee Merchants R. Twining and Company Limited. London.
- Sealed for freshness
- Naturally caffeine free
- All natural ingredients
- 4 calories per cup
- Sugar free
- Pack size: 40G
- Sugar free
Hibiscus, Rosehips, Blackberry Leaves*, Natural Blackcurrant and Blueberry Flavourings with Other Natural Flavourings (7%), Liquorice Root*, *All our Herbs are gently steamed, the process is gentle to protect their delicate taste
Preparation and Usage
- How do I drink it?
- Using one bag per person, pour on boiling water and infuse for two to three minutes. Leave for a little longer if you prefer a stronger taste.
Number of uses
Box. Card - Widely Recycled
|Typical Values||Per 100ml Brewed Infusion**|
|Energy||10kJ / 2kcal|
|of which saturates||0g|
|of which sugars||0g|
|** Based on an infusion brewed with 200ml water for 3 minutes||-|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.