- A cherry and cinnamon flavoured infusion
- Doing good
- With your support, Twinings helps provide access to clean water for villages across Darjeeling, helps improve mother and baby health in tea growing regions of Yunnan and helps improve health and nutrition in tea communities in Assam.
- To learn more about these projects while you finish your cup, head to twinings.co.uk
- All natural ingredients*
- * All our herbs are gently steamed, the process is gentle to protect their delicate taste.
- Rest on the village green under the cherry trees boasting their ripe, round and delicious fruit, as a competitive sports game between friends spices up.
- What does it taste like?
- This infusion has a delicious aroma of juicy ripe cherries, and combines their ever-so-slight sharpness with a touch of warm, spicy cinnamon.
By Appointment to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II Tea & Coffee Merchants R. Twining and Company Limited. London.
- Naturally caffeine free
- 4 Calories per cup
- Sugar free
- Pack size: 40G
- Sugar free
Hibiscus, Natural Cherry Flavouring with other Natural Flavourings (13%), Blackberry Leaves* (11%), Orange Leaves* (11%), Cinnamon* (9%), Rosehips, Liquorice Root*, * All our Herbs are gently steamed, the process is gentle to protect their delicate taste
Preparation and Usage
- How do I drink it?
- Using one bag per person, pour on boiling water and infuse for three to four minutes. Leave for a little longer if your prefer a stronger taste.
Number of uses
Box. Card - Widely Recycled
|Typical Values||Per 100ml Brewed Infusion**|
|Energy||10 kJ / 2 kcal|
|of which saturates||0 g|
|** Based on an infusion brewed with 200ml water for 3 minutes||-|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.