- Cheddar Cheese
- For tasty cheesy recipes and to find out more about us please visit wykefarms.com
- Find us on Facebook and Twitter
- Somerset through and through.
- For over 150 years our family has farmed in Somerset. Its lush green pastures and mild climate create the perfect place for our cows to be at their happiest. This, combined with generations of cheese-making craft our Grandmother Ivy's secret recipe, ensures our cheese is always at its best.
- Times have certainly changed - but one thing never will - our commitment to our beautiful home. Today, with technology on our side, we farm using 100% Green energy. Turning our waste into our fuel, our prize-winning Cheddar is, quite literally, made from nature, by nature.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- Strength - 3
- Rich & creamy
- Made using 100% green energy
- Matured for up to 6 months
- Perfect for slicing & grating
- Made using vegetarian rennet
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 320G
- Contains Milk
Keep refrigerated. To enjoy at its best, once opened consume within 3 days.
Produced in the UK
|Typical Values||per 100g:|
|Of which saturates||21.7g|
|Of which total sugars||0.1g|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.