Age Restricted Items.
Certain items available on Moolocal.co.uk are age-restricted.
By placing an order for one of these items, you are declaring that you are 18 years of age or over. These items must be used responsibly and appropriately.
Delivery by Moo Local
- Moo Local will only deliver an age-restricted item to the address on the shipping label, which can include the reception of a commercial building or residential apartment block.
- We take our responsibility in relation to the sale of age-restricted items extremely seriously. To confirm the recipient is over 18 years, valid photographic ID with a date of birth is required upon delivery for all age-restricted products. The driver will input the recipient’s date of birth into their device to confirm that age verification has been completed successfully, but will not be able to access date of birth information once your delivery is complete.
- Delivery to a neighbour, locker, pick-up point or nominated safe place location is not available for these items. If there is nobody at the address aged 18 years or over, who can show valid photo identification and accept the package at the delivery address, the item will be returned to Moo Local for re-delivery the following day.
- If your order is being delivered to a commercial address or residential apartment block, the receptionist, concierge, or mail room attendant receiving your parcel, must provide a valid photo ID, showing they are aged 18 or over. If they can't, the parcel will be returned to Moo Local for re-delivery the following day.
Photo identification accepted by Moo Local Delivery Driver :
- A passport
- A United Kingdom (photocard) driving licence
- A photographic identity card bearing a national Proof of Age Standard Scheme (PASS) hologram