- Straight to Wok Medium Noodles.
- For recipe ideas visit: www.Amoy.co.uk
- Pack size: 300G
Water, Wheat Flour, Sunflower Oil, Wheat Gluten, Salt, Acidity Regulator - Lactic Acid, Stabiliser - Guar Gum
- Contains: Wheat
Once inner packet is opened use immediately.
Instructions: (Based on 850 watt microwave): Remove all packaging. Empty noodles into a microwaveable bowl. Add approx. 10ml water (1 dessertspoon). Cover and heat on full power for 1 minute. Stir with a fork to separate noodles. Microwave ovens may vary, adjust cooking times accordingly. Two or more packs will require longer heating time.
Instructions: Wok: Add to your recipe and stir fry for 1-2 minutes.
Made in China
Preparation and Usage
- Liven up your stir fry!
- Quick, straight to wok noodles complete your stir fry.
- 1 Stir fry your ingredients
- 2 Add Amoy stir fry sauce
- 3 Add Amoy straight to Wok Noodles and cook
- Recipe Suggestion: Heat oil in wok. Stir fry chicken pieces (200g) until cooked, add vegetables (320g), until cooked. Add stir fry sauce (120g), stir well. Add noodles (300g), stir fry for 1-2 minutes. Ensure hot before serving. (Serves 2).
Number of uses
This pack contains 2 portions
- DO NOT OPEN WITH SHARP IMPLEMENTS
2 x 150g ℮
|Typical Values||Per (100g)||Per (150g)|
|Energy||639kJ / 151kcal||959kJ / 227kcal|
|- of which saturates||0.3g||0.4g|
|- of which sugars||0.6g||0.9g|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.