- Shortcrust pastry cases with a bramley apple filling (47%).
- Win 1 of 200 prizes
- Available each week
- UK & ROI 18+. No purchase necessary for NI and ROI (see side of pack). Opens 02/06/20 at 9am. Closes 01/09/20 at 9am. Full T&Cs apply. See www.mrkiplingcompetition.co.uk
- Mr Kipling and Roald Dahl have come together to make sure we all have a splendiferous summer! For your chance to Win amazing prizes for you and your family, keep this box (and your unique code printed on the inside) and visit www.mrkiplingcompetition.co.uk to enter our promotion! There are also lots of ideas and activities to keep you and your family fuelled with inspiration this summer! For T&Cs see side of pack††. Have a splendiferous summer!
- ††Roald Dahl Splendiferous Summer T&Cs: Promotion Period: 02/06/20 at 9am to 01/09/20 at 9am (the "Closing Time"). UK and ROI 18+ only.
- Entry for GB: purchase a Mr Kipling Roald Dahl promotion pack, visit www.mrkiplingcompetition.co.uk (the "Website") and enter the unique code printed on the inside of the pack to see if you have won. Retain pack and proof of purchase. No purchase necessary for residents in N.I and ROI.
- Free entry for NI and ROI: visit the Website and follow the instructions to get a unique code. 200 prizes available each week during the Promotion Period; see Website for list, restrictions may apply. One entry per unique code. Max 5 entries per household, per week. Winning unique codes and prizes are selected randomly. Unique codes submitted after the Closing Time will not be valid. See Website for full T&Cs.
- Melt in the mouth pastry bursting with chunks of bramley apple
- It's the little things that mean the most like an exceedingly good cake from Mr Kipling.
- Box - Recycle
- Tray - Recycle
- Foil - Recycle
- Mr Kipling trade marks, designs and logos appearing on this pack are owned by the Premier Foods Group.
- ©2020 RDSC / QB
- Exceedingly good cakes
- No hydrogenated fat
- 100% natural flavours & no artificial colours
- Suitable for vegetarians
Wheat Flour (with added Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Diced Bramley Apple, Sugar, Vegetable Oils (Palm, Rapeseed), Bramley Apple Purée, Glucose Syrup, Humectant (Vegetable Glycerine), Dextrose, Modified Maize Starch, Salt, Acid (Malic Acid), Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Preservatives (Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Metabisulphite (Sulphites), Sulphur Dioxide), Flavouring, Milk Proteins, Whey Powder (Milk)
- May also contain Nuts.
Best stored in a cool, dry place
Instructions: All cooking appliances vary in performance, these are given as guidelines only.
Take care upon heating as the filling may be extremely hot and the pastry can become fragile.
Instructions: Keeping the pies in their foils, place the pies onto a baking tray and place the tray on the middle shelf of a preheated oven at 190°C/375°F/Fan 170°C/Gas Mark 5 for 6 minutes.
Carefully baked in the UK
Number of uses
This pack contains 6 portions
- Free From Artificial Colours
6 x Pies
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per pie (59g)|
|of which Saturates||4.5g||2.7g|
|of which Sugars||23.3g||13.9g|
|This pack contains 6 portions||-||-|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.