- Demerara Natural Unrefined Cane Sugar
- Our Baking Mad experts are here to help you make the most of your home baking.
- For inspiration and top tips log on to www.bakingmad.com
- For baking advice drop us an email at email@example.com
- Got a baking question? Contact us between 10am and 4pm on 0844 880 5944 or leave us a message and we will call you back.
- Our unrefined natural sugar has been very carefully produced to lock in, rather than refine out, the natural molasses of the sugar cane. It is this difference which gives Billington's Sugar its unique richness, depth of flavour and natural colour
- Ile Maurice
- For many years Billington's has worked closely with local Mauritian growers and producers to create the finest natural cane sugars available
- Ideal for coffee, biscuits and crumbles
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Pack size: 1KG
Store in an airtight container.In certain weather conditions this natural sugar may harden. This is not a sign of deterioration. Just place the sugar in a basin and cover with a damp cloth. Leave overnight and its moistness will return.
Produce of Mauritius
Preparation and Usage
- Try this crunchy rich flavoured sugar in your crumble toppings and caramelised on Creme Brulée for a perfect finish.
Film. Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|of which saturates||0g|
|of which sugars||99g|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.