- Gravy Granules
- To discover more about Bisto and our great range of products visit http://www.bisto.co.uk/
- Aah! The nations favourite.
- Our gravy granules have been bringing families together over home cooked meals for generations. Bisto Reduced Salt Gravy Granules are a crowd pleaser poured over bangers and mash and perfect with a Sunday roast.
- Bisto Reduced Salt Gravy Granules are quick and easy to prepare, helping you to create delicious homemade meals to enjoy together with friends and family. To make the nations favourite gravy, put 4 heaped teaspoons (20g) of Bisto Reduced Salt Gravy Granules into a measuring jug - for an extra thick gravy add more Bisto Reduced Salt Gravy Granules at this point. Next, add 280ml (1/2 pint) of boiling water to the Bisto Reduced Salt Gravy Granules, stir vigorously and continue until you get a smooth gravy. Serve & enjoy tasty Bisto gravy!
- Not only do Bisto Reduced Salt Gravy Granules create a flavoursome and delicious gravy for hearty family mealtimes, but they contain 25% less salt* are also low in fat and sugar. What's more, Bisto Reduced Salt Gravy Granules are suitable for vegetarians.
- At Bisto, we understand the power of cooking and good food to bring people together. Bisto Reduced Salt Gravy Granules can be used in a variety of family favourite meals, from quick mid-week suppers to standout Sunday Roasts with all the trimmings. Why not try adding Bisto Reduced Salt Gravy Granules to a beef & onion pie? Or preparing Bisto Reduced Salt Gravy Granules to pour over chips?
- *contains 25% less than a standard equivalent
- Some settling of contents may have occurred during transit.
- The nation's favourite
- Just add boiling water
- Low fat and sugar
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 170G
- Low fat
- Low sugar
Potato Starch, Maltodextrin, Palm Oil, Salt, Wheat Flour (with added Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Colour (E150c), Flavour Enhancers (E621, E635), Flavourings (contain Barley), Sugar, Emulsifier (E322) (contains Soya)
- For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see ingredients in bold
Store in a cool dry place away from direct heat and sunlight.Best Before End See Base of Drum
Preparation and Usage
- 1 Put 4 heaped teaspoons (20g) of Bisto granules into a measuring jug - for extra thick gravy add more granules at this point.
- 2 Add 280ml (1/2 pint) of boiling water to the granules.
- 3 Stir vigorously and continually until you get a smooth gravy.
- Serve & enjoy!
Number of uses
This pack makes approximately 50 portions
Cap. Plastic - Check Local Recycling
|Typical Values||Per 100g as sold||Per 50ml portion as prepared|
|of which Saturates||10.2g||0.3g|
|of which Sugars||25.2g||0.8g|
|This pack makes approximately 50 portions||-||-|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.