- Popcorn coated with toffee (70%).
- Pop online and say hello..
- Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Be in the know: Our popcorn is made with natural wholegrains and when they pop they go all sorts of shapes and sizes. That's why, even though each bag weighs the same, the volume can vary... but you can be sure there's always plenty to share.
- Everyone loves the irresistible taste of our popcorn. It's a big bowlful of unstoppable fun, perfectly popped and always ready to share.
- Try it, love it, share it.
- More irresistible flavours to enjoy...
- Butterkist Cinema Sweet Popcorn
- Butterkist Rich Salted Caramel Popcorn
- Made from wholegrains
- Source of fibre
- Gluten free
- No GM
- No colours or flavours added
- Vegetarian friendly
- Pack size: 85G
- Source of fibre
Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Popped Maize, Rapeseed Oil, Butter (Milk), Salt, Single Cream (Milk), Invert Sugar Syrup, Molasses, Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithins)
- Free From: Gluten
- Contains: Milk
Store in a cool, dry place.
Number of uses
Average serving size 30g; Average number of servings per bag 2-3
- Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
- Warning: Whilst every effort to remove unpopped corn is taken, some hard kernels may remain which could damage your teeth.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 30g serving||Approx. % of RI per 30g serving||Reference Intake - based on the intake of an average adult|
|Energy||1789 kJ||534 kJ||6 %||8400kJ|
|-||424 kcal||127 kcal||6 %||2000kcal|
|Fat||9.4 g||2.8 g||4 %||70g|
|of which saturates||3.1 g||0.9 g||5 %||20g|
|Carbohydrate||80.1 g||24.0 g|
|of which sugars||50.5 g||15.2 g||17 %||90g|
|Fibre||3.2 g||0.9 g|
|Protein||3.1 g||0.9 g|
|Salt||1.33 g||0.4 g||7 %||6g|
|Average serving size 30g; Average number of servings per bag 2-3||-||-||-||-|
Warning: Whilst every effort to remove unpopped corn is taken, some hard kernels may remain which could damage your teeth.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.