- Cocoa Life
- Partnering with Fairtrade Foundation
- Partnering to improve the lives of cocoa farmers and their communities
- With over 100 years of chocolate making experience.
- Bournville brings you generous chunks of smooth dark chocolate with that distinctly chocolaty Bournville taste that you have always known and loved.
- It's chocolate. It's good. It's just really good chocolate.
By Appointment to H.M. The Queen Cocoa and Chocolate Manufacturers Cadbury UK Ltd., Bournville.
- Launched over 100 years ago, Cadbury brings you the smooth, fine and intense experience of Bournville dark chocolate
- Large 100g chocolate bar - perfect for sharing with the whole family
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 100G
Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Vegetable Fats (Palm, Shea), Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Cocoa Solids 36 % minimum, Contains Vegetable Fats in addition to Cocoa Butter
- May contain Nuts, Wheat, Not suitable for someone with a Milk allergy
Store in a dry place. Protect from heat.
Number of uses
22.5 g = 4 Chunks; 8 portions per bar
|Typical Values||100 g||22.5 g||%* 22.5 g|
|Energy||2190 kJ||493 kJ|
|-||524 kcal||118 kcal||6 %|
|Fat||28 g||6.3 g||9 %|
|of which saturates||17 g||3.8 g||19 %|
|Carbohydrate||60 g||14 g||5 %|
|of which sugars||58 g||13 g||14 %|
|Fibre||6.0 g||1.4 g||-|
|Protein||4.1 g||0.9 g||2 %|
|Salt||<0.01 g||<0.01 g||<1 %|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-||-|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.