- Creamy sauce.
- Enjoy this indulgent meal as part of a balanced week diet.
- For healthy recipe inspiration visit dolmio.com
- It's important to eat a varied and balanced diet and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- To claim your free Kids Pass visit kidspass.co.uk/dolmio & enter your unique code printed on the inside of your product label.
- UK Only. 18+. 1 x code on promotional packs = 1 x 3-month Kids Pass membership valid from day of claim. 1 claim per person. Purchase and internet required. Claim between 25.01.21 - 31.12.21. Retain proof of purchase. Visit kidspass.co.uk/dolmio to claim and for full T&Cs. Promoter: Digital Rewards Group Ltd (WA16 6JB)
- DOLMIO believes in the value of sharing a meal together. This sauce helps you create a classic, golden Pasta Bake.
- Serves 4
- No artificial colours or preservatives
- Pack size: 480G
Water, Sunflower Oil, Fresh Cream (from Milk) (4.6%), Modified Maize Starch, Sugar, Cheddar Cheese (from Milk) (1.5%), Butter Fat (from Milk) (1.2%), Natural Flavouring (contains Celery), Acidity Regulator (Lactic Acid), Palm Fat, Broth Powder (Sugar, Flavouring, Yeast Extract, Dried Glucose Syrup, Salt, Coconut Fat, Sunflower Oil, Smoke Flavouring, Milk Protein), Garlic, Milk Proteins, Lactose, Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum), Salt, Fat Powder (Palm Fat, Lactose, Milk Protein), Spices, Emulsifiers (Polyphosphates, Orthophosphates), Antioxidant (Rosemary Extract)
- Contains: Celery, Milk
After opening, refrigerate for up to 3 days.Best before: see lid.
Made in EU
Preparation and Usage
- Bring on the bake!
- Simply cook your choice of pasta and place in an ovenproof dish. Pour over your Dolmio Sauce for Pasta Bake, add some cooked bacon, stir through and sprinkle with cheese. Bake in a hot oven at 200C/Gas Mark 6 for 20 mins until the cheese has melted. We recommend 100g of dry pasta per person.
Number of uses
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per portion (120g) (%*)|
|Energy||512kJ 124kcal||614kJ (7%) 149kcal (7%)|
|of which saturates||3.3g||4.0g (20%)|
|of which sugars||2.6g||3.1g (3%)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.