- Baked Beans with Pork Sausages in tomato sauce
- Check out our beans recipes at Heinz.co.uk
- Beanz Meanz Heinz
- Ah, the Beanz you all know and love. But wait, there's a twist! We stir the rich, tomatoey sauce and Beanz together with juicy pork sausages for a quick, filling meal. And in case you were wondering, they still count as 1 of your 5 a day.
- With absolutely no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, this bean-tastic alternative tastes perfect on toast or as a quick meal for when you're feeling slightly peckish. Heinz baked beans don't just taste great, but are nutritious too; naturally high in protein and low in fat.
- Can - Metal - widely recycled
- 1 of your 5 a day in ½ a can when eaten as part of a balanced diet
- Naturally high in protein - Proteins contributes to a growth in muscle mass
- Gluten free
- Absolutely no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Pack size: 415G
- Proteins contributes to a growth in muscle mass
- Naturally high in protein
- Low in sugar
Beans (38%), Tomatoes (31%), Pork Sausages (15%, Pork (55%), Water, Rice Flour, Pea Starch, Pork Fat, Vegetable Fibre, Salt, Spices, Emulsifier - Triphosphates), Water, Sugar, Spirit Vinegar, Modified Cornflour, Salt, Spice Extracts, Herb Extract
Empty unused contents into a suitable covered container. Keep refrigerated and use within 2 days.Best before end - see can end.
Instructions: Heat gently in pan.
Number of uses
Servings per can - 2
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 1/2 can||%RI*|
|- of which saturates||1.1g||2.3g||11%|
|- of which sugars||4.2g||8.6g||10%|
|*RI per serving. Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-|
|Servings per can - 2||-||-||-|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.