- Macaroni Cheese
- Check out our pasta recipes at Heinz.co.uk
- Heinz Macaroni Cheese - traditionally a favourite in Scotland, this classic recipe is now well loved by Brits up and down the country. With absolutely no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, this delicious pasta cooked in a creamy cheese sauce is perfect for a quick and easy tea for both kids and grown-ups alike. To continue the taste adventure, try the rest of our Pasta Meals range: Beef Ravioli, Spaghetti Bolognese and Spaghetti & Sausages. ‘Cos when it comes to the food you love… well, it has to be Heinz.
- Can - Metal - widely recycled
- Absolutely no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Low in fat and sugar
- Pack size: 400G
- Low in fat
- Low sugar
Macaroni (39%, Water, Durum Wheat Semolina), Water, Skimmed Milk, Cheddar Cheese (3% contains Milk), Reduced Fat Cheese (2%, contains Milk), Cornflour, Flavouring (contains Milk), Modified Cornflour, Rapeseed Oil, Mustard, Salt, Stabiliser - Polyphosphates and Sodium Phosphates, Sugar, Colour - Beta-Carotene
- May contain Egg.
Empty unused contents into a suitable covered container. Keep refrigerated and use within 2 days.Best before end - see can end.
Instructions: (850W): Use a covered microwaveable container. Heat for 1 1/2 minutes, stir. Heat for a further 1 minute.
Instructions: Heat gently in pan.
Number of uses
Servings per can - 2
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Can. Widely Recycled
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 1/2 can||%RI*|
|- of which saturates||1.0g||2.1g||11%|
|- of which sugars||1.5g||3.1g||3%|
|*RI per serving. Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-|
|Servings per can - 2||-||-||-|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.