- Oxtail Soup.
- Check out our soup recipes at Heinz.co.uk
- Nothing says home like a deliciously warming bowlful of Heinz soup.
- The richness of oxtail, the sweetness of carrot - every bowl of Heinz Oxtail is a treat for the senses. Made to our own special recipe and a blend of our finest ingredients, our oxtail soup tastes perfect as it is or with a slice of fresh, warm crusty bread. Love our Heinz Oxtail Soup as much as we do? Try the rest of our Classics range, including: Cream of Chicken, Vegetable and our new Cream of Tomato with a kick of chilli.
- Try our Heinz Big Soup range for a hearty lunch filled with big-time flavour!
- Available sizes: 400g
- Can - Metal - Widely Recycled
- Only trusted ingredients
- Low in fat
- No artificial colours or preservatives
- Pack size: 400G
- Low in fat
Water, Tomatoes (18%), Beef (4%), Wheat Flour (contains Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Cornflour, Carrots (1%), Modified Cornflour, Sugar, Oxtails (1%), Onion Powder, Flavourings, Colour - Plain Caramel, Yeast Extracts, Salt, Red Wine, Herb Extract, Garlic
- Contains: Wheat
Put unused soup in a suitable container in the fridge. Eat within 2 days.Best before end - see can end.
Instructions: Hob: Heat gently in a pan.
Number of uses
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Can. Widely Recycled
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 1/2 can||%RI*|
|Energy:||187kJ 45kcal||374kJ 89 kcal||4%|
|- of which saturates:||0.3g||0.5g||3%|
|- of which sugars:||2.4g||4.8g||5%|
|*RI per serving. Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.