- Spaghetti with sausages in tomato sauce
- Check out our pasta recipes at Heinz.co.uk
- 1 of your 5 a day in 1/2 a can when eaten as part of a balanced diet.
- Bring smiles to mealtimes with our delicious Heinz Spaghetti & Sausages - the unmistakable taste of Heinz Spaghetti paired with delicious mini sausages. With absolutely no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, this delicious pasta cooked in our classic rich tomato sauce is perfect for a quick and easy tea for both kids and grown-ups alike. Our tinned spaghetti with sausages doesn't just taste great but is nutritious too; low in sugar, as well as contributing to 1 of your 5 a day. To continue the taste adventure, try the rest of our Pasta Meals range: Beef Ravioli, Macaroni Cheese and Spaghetti Bolognese. ‘Cos when it comes to the food you love… well, it has to be Heinz.
- Can - Metal - widely recycled
- 1 of your 5 a day
- Absolutely no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- A whole tomato in every portion
- Low in sugar
- Pack size: 400G
- Low in sugar
Tomatoes (45%), Spaghetti (36%, Water, Durum Wheat Semolina), Pork Sausages (15%, Pork (55%), Water, Rice Flour, Pea Starch, Pork Fat, Vegetable Fibre, Salt, Spices, Emulsifier - Triphosphates), Sugar, Modified Cornflour, Salt, Citric Acid, Herb Extract, Garlic Salt, Spice Extract
- May contain Egg.
Empty unused contents into a suitable covered container. Keep refrigerated and use within 2 days.Best before end - see can end.
Instructions: Heat gently in pan.
Number of uses
Servings per can - 2
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Can. Widely Recycled
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 1/2 can||%RI*|
|- of which saturates||1.2g||2.3g||11%|
|- of which sugars||3.8g||7.7g||9%|
|*RI per serving. Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-|
|Servings per can - 2||-||-||-|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.