- Milk Chocolate Covered Wafer with Smooth Milky and Hazelnut Filling
- For more information visit: www.kinder.co.uk
- Bueno is a delicate chocolate bar with an indulgent taste. Each melt-in-the-mouth piece promises creamy hazelnut, smooth chocolate and crispy wafer for you to enjoy. It comes in single portions, individually wrapped.
- Michele Ferrero created Kinder Bueno in 1990. He wanted a treat that was sophisticated in style, with a delicious taste and texture.
- At Kinder, we have partnered with TerraCycle to offer a free national recycling programme which is an immediate option available to make all of our packaging recyclable across the UK.
- For more information please visit https://www.terracycle.com/en-GB/brigades/kinder-uk
At Ferrero, we bring a little bit of pleasure to life through our iconic and much-loved brands. For over 50 years, we have been committed to providing our UK consumers with high quality products such as Kinder Surprise, Ferrero Rocher, Tic Tac, Nutella and Thorntons. We are driven by our pursuit for quality and excellence, whilst staying true to our values as a family-owned business. For us this all starts with placing Quality at the Heart of everything we do. This value runs throughout our entire business, from our approach to nutrition and sustainability, to the role we play within our communities, to the unique experiences we create for our consumers.
- Milk chocolate
- Crispy wafer
- Smooth milk and hazelnut filling
- Containing 2 individually wrapped fingers
- Pack size: 43G
Milk Chocolate 31.5% (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Skimmed Milk Powder, Concentrated Butter, Emulsifier: Lecithins (Soya), Vanillin), Sugar, Palm Oil, Wheat Flour, Hazelnuts (10.5%), Skimmed Milk Powder, Whole Milk Powder, Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier: Lecithins (Soya), Vanillin), Fat-Reduced Cocoa, Emulsifier: Lecithins (Soya), Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Ammonium Bicarbonate), Salt, Vanillin, Total Milk Constituents: 19.5%
- Contains: Hazelnuts, Milk, Soya, Wheat
Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight.
|Typical Values||Per 100 g||Per bar 21.5 g||% RI* per bar|
|of which Saturates g||17.3||3.7||19%|
|of which Sugars g||41.2||8.9||10%|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-||-|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.